- Pick an FTP client (if you are using Dreamweaver you can setup a site.)
- Connect to your site using the following:
- Your domain name
- Port 21
- Your username
- Your password
- Enter your root directory (/public_html/)
3. Click the connect button and upload your items to the public_html folder.
Via file manager:
- Select the domain next to document root folder.
- If you are putting the file in your document root folder click the upload button at the top of the page.
- The upload file screen will let you browse your computer to pick a file and set permissions.
- In the lower right hand corner you will see the install progress. Once it is done the file is uploaded.